Monday, December 20, 2010

4 months ago today...

August 20, 2010

I experienced for the 2nd time the true meaning of MY life... My 2nd son was born. On that amazing day I met this little blue eyed boy and was so overcome with love and emotion that I was certain my heart would leap right out of my chest. I knew how amazing it was to love a child, I had learned that with my first son but I struggled through my second pregnancy wondering how was I ever going to love this new baby as much as I loved my Bug? Well at 8:32 am on Aug 20th I learned that very thing... I met my Bear, and Just like the Grinch, My Heart grew 3 sizes that day. I just can't believe how much he's grown and how he has stolen my heart. Mommy want's you to know that I love you my sweet Karter bear.

2 months old


3 months old


4 months old

No comments:

Post a Comment